First Annual Woodburn Carnival
Saturday, May 19, 2018
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
PAWS is committed to supporting two particular projects that have been identified as programs teachers, students and parents feel would greatly enrich the environment for our Woodburn community: the Integrated Arts Program and the Woodburn Outdoor Learning and Nature Play Space, Phase 2. To meet the funding needs for the upcoming 2018-19 year, participation and support is holding its First Annual Woodburn Carnival and Silent Auction, set for May 19, 2018.
Want to Help?
Carnival Planning Meeting #3: Thursday, March 29, 2018, 6:30pm – 7:30pm. We will meet at the Camas Police Department Headquarters (conference room).
Carnival Help Needs
- Cake Walk - Can you donate a store-bought cake or similar dessert? Click here to sign up
- Hall of Guesstimations - Can you donate items to be used in our "Hall of Guesstimations?" Click here to sign up
- A complete list of volunteer needs will be coming out closer to the event, please check back or contact Andra Spencer at Andra.firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to help with games and activities!
Auction Help Needs
Please consider donating an item towards the silent auction to be held during Woodburn’s Spring Carnival. We are asking you, your family, your business or your employer to donate items for auction. Examples include, but are not limited to:
· Vacation packages
· Restaurant gift certificates
· Wine, or winery tour tickets
· Gift certificates for spa treatments or other special escapes
· Tickets for a show, concert, or sporting event
· Misc. items that can be grouped into “themed” baskets, for example, “All Scream for Ice Cream” – a basket could include fixings for sundaes, cones, toppings, gift certificates etc.
All items are welcomed! Donors will be recognized on auction displays at the event as well as in the school newsletter and website. Your donation is tax deductible! To donate, please contact Rick Anthony: email@example.com