PAWS raises money to enhance the educational experience for Woodburn students and staff. Based on input from students and staff, our funding priorities will be focused on further developing Woodburn's outdoor learning and natural play spaces and supporting STEM opportunities (like the popular LEGO® Robotics Kits and in-class coding lessons) as well as the PAWS Art Program.
Here are some examples of how your donations help support Woodburn:
- Raz-Kids and Reflex Math software subscriptions
- Every teacher is eligible to apply for a $200 annual grant
- The PAWS Integrated Arts Program at Woodburn-entirely funded through PAWS and run by volunteers
- We've purchased Lego Robotics kits to expand STEM education
- A new PA system was purchased for the PE Instructor
- New drums were provided for the music program
- We have pledged continued financial support for Woodburn's Outdoor Learning and Natural Play spaces.
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT PAWS:
You can make a donation any time through our PayPal account. Thank you for supporting our programs!
Let your repeat buyers know – Payback Books are sold the first two weeks of every school year! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Woodburn PAWS gets a percentage of sales when you purchase through the AmazonSmile program (http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-2856481).
Support Woodburn Elementary when purchasing your routine items including groceries, clothing, school supplies, and other necessities – AT NO COST TO YOU!
Go to: https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll
Enter Woodburn’s enrollment number: 88659
Box Tops for Education®
Each clipped top is worth .10 for Woodburn.
Enjoy an evening dining out with your family and your Woodburn community!
- Friday, April 3
- Friday, April 10
- Friday, April 17
- Tuesday, April 21
- Thursday, April 23
- Friday, April 24
- Wednesday, April 29
- Friday, May 1