PAWS raises money to enhance the educational experience for Woodburn students and staff.
This year, based on input from students and staff, our funding priorities will be slanted towards further developing Woodburn's outdoor learning and natural play spaces and supporting STEM opportunities (like the popular LEGO® Robotics Kits).
- Every teacher/specialist is eligible to apply for a $200 annual grant
- Arts Program at Woodburn-entirely funded through PAWS and run by volunteers
- We've purchased Lego Robotics kits to expand STEM education
- A new PA system was purchased for the PE Instructor
- New drums were provided for the music program
- We have pledged continued financial support for Woodburn's Outdoor Learning and Natural Play spaces
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT PAWS:
You can make a donation any time through our PayPal account. Thank you for supporting our programs!
Let your repeat buyers know – Payback Books are sold the first two weeks of every school year! Thank you to all who supported Woodburn in our 2017-18 sale. Books are still available - just email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Making Tracks for Woodburn Fun Run
Making Tracks for Woodburn Fun Run is a run/walkathon collaboration between PAWS and the Woodburn P.E. department.
Woodburn PAWS gets a percentage of sales when you purchase through the AmazonSmile program – click on the link to the left.
Support Woodburn Elementary when purchasing your routine items including groceries, clothing, school supplies, and other necessities – AT NO COST TO YOU!
Box Tops for Education®
Each clipped top is worth .10 for Woodburn.
Enjoy an evening dining out with your family and your Woodburn community!