PAWS Supports Woodburn Students
PAWS raises money to enhance the educational experience for Woodburn students and staff.
This year, based on input from students and staff, our funding priorities will be focused on further developing Woodburn's outdoor learning and natural play spaces and supporting STEM opportunities (like the popular LEGO® Robotics Kits) as well as the PAWS Art Program.
Here are some examples of how your donations help support Woodburn:
- Raz-Kids and Reflex Math software subscriptions
- Every teacher is eligible to apply for a $200 annual grant
- The PAWS Integrated Arts Program at Woodburn-entirely funded through PAWS and run by volunteers
- We've purchased Lego Robotics kits to expand STEM education
- A new PA system was purchased for the PE Instructor
- New drums were provided for the music program
- We have pledged continued financial support for Woodburn's Outdoor Learning and Natural Play spaces.
- Wednesday, December 19
- Thursday, December 20
- Friday, December 21
- Monday, December 24
- Tuesday, December 25
- Wednesday, December 26
- Thursday, December 27