PAWS Supports Woodburn Students
PAWS raises money to enhance the educational experience for Woodburn students and staff.
This year, based on input from students and staff, our funding priorities will be focused on further developing Woodburn's outdoor learning and natural play spaces and supporting STEM opportunities (like the popular LEGO® Robotics Kits). The PAWS Integrated Arts program is also funded
Here are some examples of how your donations help support Woodburn:
- Every teacher is eligible to apply for a $200 annual grant
- The PAWS Integrated Arts Program at Woodburn-entirely funded through PAWS and run by volunteers
- We've purchased Lego Robotics kits to expand STEM education
- A new PA system was purchased for the PE Instructor
- New drums were provided for the music program
- We have pledged continued financial support for Woodburn's Outdoor Learning and Natural Play spaces.