Woodburn Carnival & Silent Auction
Saturday, May 19, 2018
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Carnival Help Needs
- Cake Walk - Can you donate a store-bought cake or similar dessert? Click here to sign up
- A complete list of carnival volunteer opportunities! Clean here to sign up
- If you have family or friends who are not Woodburn parents, but are interested in volunteering, please have them set up an account on our site as a "community supporter." If you have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carnival Activities: Several wonderful, committed volunteers have spent a lot of time developing the plans for Woodburn's Carnival. Here is what you can expect:
Admission: Anyone who wants to play games can buy a wristband for $5.00. The wristband allows for unlimited access to games, cakewalk (until you win—one cake per person), bounce house, and an inflatable obstacle course. With a wristband purchase, you also receive one slip to use for a guess in the Hall of Guesstimation. Adults only need to purchase a wristband if they intend to play games. Children ages 2 and under are free.
Tickets: There are a few activities for which you'll need tickets:
- Face Painting: 1 or 3 tickets, depending on the design chosen
- Photo Booth: 1 ticket for a 4" x 6" professional quality print
- Hall of Guesstimation: 1 ticket gets you 4 slips for guesses, you pick where they go
Food: We look forward to enjoying food from some great local vendors. They will take cash for purchase.
Silent Auction: Please consider donating an item towards the silent auction to be held during Woodburn’s Spring Carnival. We are asking you, your family, your business or your employer to donate items. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Vacation packages
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Wine, or winery tour tickets
- Gift certificates for spa treatments or other special escapes
- Tickets for a show, concert, or sporting event
- Misc. items that can be grouped into “themed” baskets, for example, “All Scream for Ice Cream” – a basket could include fixings for sundaes, cones, toppings, gift certificates etc.
All items are welcomed! Donors will be recognized on auction displays at the event as well as in the school newsletter and website. Your donation is tax deductible! To donate, please contact Nicole Hergert: email@example.com
Raffle: GRAND PRIZE: Comprehensive 18-month orthodontic treatment valued at $5,180 at the office of Baker Orthodontics in Camas,WA.
This offer cannot be used for anyone in current treatment with Dr.Baker or be redeemed for cash.
The raffle is open to all persons 18 and over who are legal US residents physically residing in the United States. Winners need not be present to win. This is not a CSD sponsored activity, no materials/promotion was produced at the district’s expense. Presented by Baker Orthodontics in partnership with PAWS.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wooburn Carnival & Silent Auction Donors
Friends of Camas Arts
Retail Imaging Management Group, Inc.
Subaru of America, Inc.
A Beer at a Time
Black Rock Coffee
Camas Family Health Center
Cascade Athletic Club
Cash and Carry
Dayley Dance Academy
Hampton Inn and Suites
Hana Korean & Teriyaki
Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaners
Hidden River Roasters
Looking Glass Solutions, LLC
LuLu's Boutique Washougal
Navidi's Olive Oils & Vinegars
Nuestra Mesa Mexican
Polar Express - Vancouver Mall
Rodan & Fields
Salud! Wine Bar
The Soap Chest
Washougal School of Music
World Class Martial Arts
WSU Cougar Athletic Dept.